Monday, November 28, 2005


I thought I was finished with my shopping but as I was going trough some trash cans outside Nambla headquarters, I came upon the perfect gift for my friend Stevo the pedo from Missouri.

Now when Stevo is watching the next Little Rascals marathon he will have something to act out his perverted fantasies with. Add a little black face and some curlers to the dummy and Stevo can act out his fantasies with Buckwheat his favorite Our Gang character

Merry Christmas and happy Hanukkah Stevo, and thanks for the 10 bucks, but no matter how much money you send me, you are still a pedo!......This is VONBLUVENS out

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Von, that will come in handy on those long cold nights after i get home from playing Santa.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home