Friday, November 25, 2005

Black Friday was no match for the Vonster


Just got back from my Black Friday Goodwill shopping spree. The crowd was huge, so instead of fighting the crowd I just went out back to their trash dumpster, where it was less crowded, but the pricing was better....hee hee

I got all my holiday shopping done. For Bernie I got her a broken exercise bike. Now when people call her fat she can say her exercise bike is broken. For Bill White I got him a female mannequin, now he can practice slapping females around, he will be prepared went the next pushy broad shows up at his home. I got the Beast of Bergen a Accubanker AB-230 Portable money Counter, I am sure this will entertain Hal for years to come. I got Steve a little boy, he followed me home so I wrapped him up for Steve. Until next time this is Vonbluvens out

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do some sit ups you fat fuck

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When Do I get my little boy?



-Steve

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quit Lying, everyone knows you're broke and can't afford to buy anything unless Bernadette wants another Pizza. Rulz is Rulz Von Jewvens

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home