Thursday, November 24, 2005

Turkey Day is Just not the same

I Remember the old time Thanksgivings, getting up at 6am putting on my best uniform making sure my armband was pressed and the beret was just right, then heading off to the Salvation Army soup kitchen. I tired to be first in line because I could get the pick of drumsticks and if I was lucky I could pinch another drumstick and put it in my trench coat for later consumption back at the vonbluvens bunker.

How things have changed, this years dinner was just some food Bernie have taken from the daycare kids lunch boxes. Gerber pureed Turkey just don't get it. I guess beggars can't be choosers. On the bright side tommorrow is black Friday and Goodwill usually has some real good give aways, until next time this is Vonbluvens out

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the feeling, we went to Shirley's parents house for dinner, they made me eat in the car

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home